Dr. Panayiotis Constanti
MSc Oxford Brookes University (1998), DProf. Middlesex University (2006).
Course Leader, MBA.
Email : email@example.com
Tel: 357-24 -694000
Learning and Teaching Strategies; Leadership in Organisations.
MA International Tourism, Hospitality & Event Management: Course Leader
Teaching and course leadership
Over the years, I have developed courses and modules in the field of business and management, while undertaking a number of leadership roles within the organisations that I have been involved.
My teaching has primarily focused on HRM, organisational behaviour and business ethics.
- Zopiatis, A., Constanti, P. and Theocharous, A.L. (2014). Job involvement, commitment, satisfaction and turnover: Evidence from hotel employees in Cyprus. Tourism Management. Vol. 41, pp. 129-140.
- Zopiatis, A., Constanti, P. and Theocharous, A.L. (2014). Migrant labor in hospitality: The Cyprus experience. International Journal of Hospitality Management. 37, pp. 111-120.
- Farmaki, A., Constanti, P. and Yiasemi, I. (2014). Responsible tourism: the rhetoric and the reality. Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism Themes, 6(1), pp. 10-26.
- Zopiatis, A., Theodosiou, P. and Constanti, P. (2014). Quality and Satisfaction with Culinary Education: Evidence from Cyprus. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Education, 26 (2), 87-98.
- Zopiatis, A., Theocharous, A.L. and Constanti, P. (2015). 'The past is prologue to the future': an introspective view of hospitality and tourism research. Scientometrics, 102 (2), 1731-1753.
- Zopiatis, A., Theocharous, A.L. and Constanti, P. (Forthcoming) Quality, Satisfaction and Customers’ Future Intention: The Case of Hotels’ Fitness Centers in Cyprus. Journal of Quality Assurance in Hospitality & Tourism.
- Career Satisfaction and Future Intentions in the Hospitality Industry: An intrinsic or an extrinsic proposition?
Full CV (right -click to download)