Registration for September 2014 has started.Apply Today
Criteria for entering the programme
- Full time students studying for their Bachelor and up to a year of graduating.
- Students who are in year 3 and year 4 (Level 5 and 6). This means applications need to be made in year 2.
- Must have an average of 55% or above for the previous academic year at university.
- Good attendance. No less than 85% attendance at lectures.
- Students may be interviewed by a panel as part of their application process.
- At the time of expressing their interest to the Erasmus Officer, students must have no pending matters with the University (marks, library, finance).
Procedure for entering the programme
- Inform your Erasmus officer that you are interested. This can be done in year 1 and year 2 but you will apply only in year 2.
- You will be informed about the partner universities or if you have a specific university in mind, inform your Erasmus Officer who can check the possibility of collaboration with that institution.
- If you meet the aforementioned criteria and pass the interview you may apply.
- The application will be done through your Erasmus Officer and the deadline is the 17th of March 2014.
- A Learning Assessment Form for each student individually will be agreed between the two institutions prior to the student going to the university.
Note: it is strongly advisable that students obtain a European Health Insurance Card so that they are medically covered in the country they wish to study in. More information can be found on http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=559
The necessary forms will be uploaded shortly.
For more information please contact Erasmus@uclancyprus.ac.cy