Registration for September 2014 has started.Apply Today
TESOL Teachers for UCLan Cyprus Language Academy
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities, we are seeking to appoint TESOL teachers for UCLan Cyprus Language Academy:
• Qualified and Experienced TESOL teachers required to deliver General English and/or Academic English courses from July 2018 - October 2018
• Teaching will be weekdays only, 25 hours a week and a minimum of 4 weeks.
• All resources will be provided
We are looking for engaging candidates, eager to:
• Facilitate ESL learning, catering to a broad range of student needs ranging from improving language proficiency, developing Academic English & skills to preparing for our entrance examination
• Deliver best practice aimed at developing language skills in learners
• Create engaging and effective learner-centred lessons
• Assess progress and adjust programmes accordingly
• Create a climate of tolerance and appreciation of diversity
• TESOL or TEFL qualifications
• 6+ years teaching experience
• Passion and motivation for ESL teaching and learning
• Experience in assessing the development needs of English
• Experience with adult learners
• To show flexibility and work as a team
• Be organised and punctual
• A background in IELTS or similar Academic English training programmes will be considered an advantage
• Native or near Native speakers of English are also preferable
Please fill the application form (find it here) and send it along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 30th of April 2018.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer.