Mr Michalis Zivanaris
PhD Law (University of Kent, Expected 2019)
LLm Law by Research (University of Kent, 2015)
LLb Law (University of Kent, 2013)
Graduate Teaching Assistant (University of Kent, 2014-2017)
- Constitutional Law and Theory;
- European Constitutionalism;
- European Economic Governance;
- Legal and Political Theory;
- Critical Legal Theory;
- Critical Political Economy;
- Land Law.
Roles and Responsibilities (including past roles and responsibilities)
Teaching and Course Leadership
- Modules taught (Land Law, Jurisprudence, Mooting and Legal Debating)
Selective Conference and Seminar Presentations
- “The European Union’s Structural Deficiency and the Cypriot Bail-in” (2015), Hellenic Observatory, London School of Economics, 7th Biennial Postgraduate Conference.
- “Cypriot Depositors in the Court of Justice of the European Union: Appealing to a different kind of law” (2016), Kent Law School, University of Kent, 6th KLS Graduate Research Conference: Who Needs Law?
- Kent’s 50th Anniversary Scholarship, 2014-2017.
- Youth Board of Cyprus Scholarship, 2017.
- Erasmus Graduate School of Law Junior Fellow Scholarship, April-July 2017.