Mr Rallis Makrides
Associate Lecturer in Public Relations for Marketers
BA in Business Management (Kingston University, London, 2009)
BA in Business Administration (Vienna University of Economics & Business Administration, 2007)
Advertising & Marketing
Associate Lecturer in Public Relations for Marketers, UCLan Cyprus (2020 – Present)
Communications & Marketing Consultant, Freelancer, Cyprus (2019 – Present)
Client Service Director, ORB Marketing & Communications, Cyprus (2013 – 2018)
Account Manager, Gnomi, Cyprus (2012 – 2013)
Account Executive, Partners Y&R, Cyprus (2010 – 2012)
Marketing Manager, ERMES department stores / ZAKO plc, Cyprus (2009 – 2010)
Marketing Coordinator, Coca Cola Beverages Austria Gmbh, Austria (2003 – 2006)
Roles and Responsibilities (including past roles and responsibilities)
- PR3111 – Public Relations for Marketers
Consultancy and Outreach Activities
- Leading and managing the team to ensure successful delivery of all projects for a range of industries such as: FMCG brands (Carlsberg, Smirnoff, Kronenbourg, Gordons, Charalambides Christis, Activia, Valio, Lurpak etc), Electronics, Banks, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics (2019 – Present).
- Leading the client service team for a number of global & local clients, including Lidl, Bank of Cyprus, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Beauty Line, UCLAN university, PrimeTel, Alambra dairy products, Cosmos Insurance, Absolut Vodka, Columbia ship management (2013 – 2018).
- Steering and managing the development of 360 communications campaigns (TV, print, OOH radio, digital, social and events) (2013 – 2018).
- Coordination of all agency departments to launch communication campaigns for clients, including Lidl, Honda, Peugeot, Allantika Gregoriou, Telefone (2012 – 2013).
- Coordinating and executing campaigns for clients, including Lanitis Juices, Lanitis, Bank of Cyprus, Cablenet, Debenhams department stores, Unicars, Audi, VW, Skoda, Seat (2010 – 2012).