Ms Christiana Akrita
Greek Language Teacher
MA in Education Leadership, UCLan Cyprus, 2018
BA in Philology with direction in Medieval and Modern Greek Philology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 2008
Greek Language, Linguistics, Literature, Medieval and Modern History.
- Greek language teacher, UCLan Cyprus Language Academy, 2019-present.
- Greek teacher, program with title “I learn Greek I help myself” for third countries nationals (adults), organized by PEO and the University of Cyprus, 2019-2020.
- Greek teacher, State Institutes for Further Learning, 2019-2020.
- Greek teacher, program organized by CERE, 2018.
- Greek teacher, private institutes, lessons for elementary, secondary school students and foreign adults, 2009-present.
Education (learning methods, leadership role in learning), linguistics and modern Greek literature, ancient, medieval and modern history (topics in education).