Cypriot Goverment Scholarships for Lebanese Students
“Study in Cyprus”
ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-2024
The Republic of Cyprus grants Scholarships for Lebanese students for the academic year 2023-2024, in order to support Lebanese families due to the financial crisis caused by the big explosion in Lebanon and further promote cooperation between Cyprus and Lebanon in Higher Education.
Under the supervision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education, Sport and Youth of the Republic of Cyprus, UCLan Cyprus is participating in the scholarship scheme, after expression of interest requested by the Ministry of Education, Sport and Youth.
To be more specific, UCLan Cyprus alongside the Republic of Cyprus, grant a full scholarship for any Undergraduate programme of study to Lebanese students. The tuition fees will be covered as below:
- €5,000 by the Republic of Cyprus
- €3,500 by UCLan Cyprus
Entry Requirements for Lebanese students
- School leaving certificate & mark sheet
- English language qualification (IELTS 5.5 or IGCSE or any other equivalent)
Terms & Conditions
- Scholarships only apply to full time students.
- In case you still do not have your School leaving certificate, you can provide the latest mark sheet you have, and a conditional offer letter will be issued to secure your place at UCLan Cyprus.
- In case you do not have an accredited English language qualification, we offer our recognised English language Admissions test, called Password Skills Plus Test.
- Scholarships are valid for the academic year 2023 – 2024.
- Payment of €50 application fee (non-refundable) for the Admissions Department to evaluate your application.
- To maintain the scholarship for the next year and each consecutive year onwards, the average grade achieved must be at least 70%, with a minimum of 60% or above in each individual module, of the previous academic year. In case of failure to meet this condition, you will lose the University’s bursary.
- All other expenses, other than tuition fees are paid by the student (expenses can be found in website).
Mrs. Katerina Petrou, Senior Admissions Officer
E: [email protected]
T: + 357 24 69 40 59
Address: 12 – 14 University Avenue Pyla, 7080 Larnaka, Cyprus
Note: The final selection of the successful applicants will be made by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education, Sport and Youth of the Republic of Cyprus, based on the list of applicants submitted by UCLan Cyprus.