This training programme aims to provide a consistent coverage of topics equipping participants with the fundamental knowledge and skills they need in order to address the challenges within human resource management. This one-day programme is designed for leaders, supervisors and line managers who are dealing with human resource issues as part of their everyday work.
Is this training programme for you?
- Are you interested in fostering a positive and healthy work environment for your staff?
- Are you interested in gaining an integrated learning experience of how to heal human resource management practices through the main principles of organisational psychology?
- Are you interested in getting a deeper grasp of applied human resource management tools leading to a more productive outcome?
Date: Friday, 8 November 2019
Venue: UCLan Cyprus, Room CY017
Initial Fee: €180 (eligible participants are entitled to HRDA subsidy)
Language of delivery: English
Benefits of attending this programme:
- Appreciate the importance of human resource management in business strategies
- Identify potential challenges in human resourcing and avoid common mistakes
- Understand the flow from a training needs analysis to evaluation
- Become more aware of the importance of mentoring initiative
- Expand professional expertise of responding to challenges associated with a global workforce
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of performance management
Trainer: Dr Irina Lokhtina (PhD, FHEA, MSc, MA)
Irina is a Lecturer of Human Resource Management and Leadership at the University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus. She is a certified trainer of Vocational training and Executive courses by the Human Resource Development Authority (HRDA Cyprus). Her accomplished career reflects 10 years of experience in human resource management and operational leadership. Since 2005, Irina has been working as a lecturer at various higher education institutions in Cyprus and abroad (UK, Russia, Finland, and Poland). Irina is a passionate educator with an extensive experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of effective instructional and business training programmes across diverse institutions in Cyprus and abroad. She lectures, researches, publishes and consults on human resource development topics, workplace learning and employee relations. Irina is an active member of the European Association for Research on Learning and Instruction and the European Society for Research on the Education of Adults.
The programme will be delivered through a combination of short lectures; interactive group discussions and a range of practical exercises. Participants will be provided with supporting handout materials.
For registrations & information please contact Mrs Maria Thoma Georgiou at 24 69 40 00 or email at MThomageorgiou@uclan.ac.uk.
Click here to see the poster.