Intensive English Courses
Our Intensive English Courses are perfect for:
–UCLan prospect students preparing for our English Entry test.
–Anyone wishing to significantly develop their overall General & Academic English Language Proficiency within an intensive mode of study
The world of study and the academic environment demands the appropriate use of language. Academic English is needed to read, understand, use and produce relevant material to (communicate your ideas clearly in) your programme of study. Our summer Intensive English courses will offer you approx. 150 hours of class-based and self-directed learning, significantly improving your Academic voice and Academic skills. Our courses will provide you with all the necessary competencies, enabling you to fully apply yourself and improve your performance in your chosen discipline.
Reasons to choose UCLan Cyprus Language Academy
- We offer an intensive yet flexible timetable suited for most levels
- Optimised learning, covering 150 hours in 4 weeks!
- Choose between 4, 8, 12 or 16 week courses ( depending on the level you wish to exit)
- Receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of your course
- Learn with highly qualified language teachers
- Access to interactive learning tools such as the Rosetta Stone
- Measure your level and development through diagnostic testing and ongoing assessment.
Summer Dates, 2021
Choose from 4-12 weeks – 560 euros including books
Levels A2, B1 and B2
Start Date: 5th July, End date: 30th July
Levels B1, B2 and C1
2nd August, End date: 27th August
Levels B1 and B2
Start Date: 30th August, End date: 24th September
Courses Fees & Duration:
| || |
*Discounts available for UCLan Cyprus prospects, please enquire within. Other discounts available for students studying more than 4 weeks.
*Please be advised, course dates are subject to numbers.