Join this unique professional training course for the opportunity to register as a Mediator in the Republic of Cyprus, with the Civil Mediation Council (CMC) in the UK and the International Mediation Institute (IMI). An unrivalled course, taught and assessed by a team of UK and Cyprus based experts assuring quality in skills training.
1. Discuss the appropriateness of mediation for the resolution of national and transnational commercial disputes.
2. Understand the requirements for a valid mediation agreement and appreciate the pros and cons of different mediation procedures and processes at national, regional, transnational and international levels.
3. Understand the key skills required for successful resolution of international commercial disputes using mediation and adopt problem-solving strategies to a range of situations and complex problems.
4. Critically assess and offer comparative analysis of mediation practice and procedures at national, regional, transnational and international levels.
THIS COURSE WILL BE RELEVANT TO
• Advanced students in law, finance and business, and cognate academic disciplines;
• Professionals such as practicing lawyers, accountants, auditors, architects, civil engineers, quantity surveyors, psychologists, HR officers, managers; and any other professional.
Note: In order to be registered as a Mediator in The Republic of Cyprus, the applicant should be a holder of a recognized higher education degree.
Friday 11 February 2022, 17:00-21:00
Saturday 12 February 2022, 09:00-18:00
Sunday 13 February 2022, 09:00-18:00
Friday 18 February 2022, 17:00-21:00
Saturday 19 February 2022, 09:00-18:00
Sunday 20 February 2022, 09:00-18:00
Venue: UCLan Cyprus Campus, Larnaca *subject to COVID-19 related adjustments if or as needed
For more information here