Welcome to the Online Information Sessions of the School of Business & Management!
The mission of the School of Business & Management is to offer practical and professionally relevant courses that equip students with knowledge, experience, analytical skills and enhanced aptitudes which are in high demand in the marketplace. The key measure of success is for our graduates to enjoy employability in managerial, professional and entrepreneurial pathways, contributing thereby to social and economic development.
Join our Online Information Sessions and find out why we’re a truly life-changing University and see for yourself what the University of Central Lancashire Cyprus (UCLan Cyprus) has to offer.
Explore UCLan’s Cyprus Campus virtually, talk face-to-face online with our experienced Admissions Advisors, book your one-to-one online meeting with the Academic Leader of the programme of study of your choice, all within the comfort of your home.
Our team of experts will be on a live one-to-one virtual meeting with you through Microsoft Teams and you will have the chance to ask any question you may have.
The Online Information Sessions will give you the opportunity to:
- Find out how to apply to the only British University in Cyprus
- Discuss your career options and our programmes of study
- Learn all about the Entry Requirements
- Get a Virtual Tour of our campus and its award-winning facilities
- Book a private online session with the Academic Faculty of the School of Business & Management
If you are interested in one or more of the following programmes of the School of Business & Management, book your Online Information Session below.
3 Simple steps to book an Online Information Session
- Click on your preferred date & time (Monday – Friday 09:30 – 16:30 CY Local time)*
- Fill in your details
- Click on the Book Now button
*Please choose another slot if the one you’ve already chosen is not available.
You will receive a confirmation email as soon as you complete all the details.