The UCLan Cyprus Language Academy offers a range of all year round learning opportunities to both local and international students.
We offer an intensive experience, enabling students to progress in a short period of time. We also welcome adult learners and offer online and personalised study programmes to support busy lifestyles.
The UCLan Cyprus Language Academy offers the following course types:
*Please be advised, course dates are subject to numbers
Other Services/ Learning Packages of the Language Academy:
- Test Your Level: Oxford online English test
- WISER services: support during your University studies, including WISER Tutorials
- Rosetta Stone: 19 different languages
- Individualised Language Learning package: 121 Tuition, Online coursework, Rosetta Stone
- Macmillan online learning packages, all levels General and Academic
The IELTS Intensive Courses:
> Are structured in an intensive mode to prepare you for the well-known IELTS exams
> Offer innovative approaches to language learning through the application of 21st century methodology
> Focus on the development of your language skills and competencies
> Offer an interactive language-learning environment
> Help develop independent study
> Offer you the chance to be trained directly from IELTS-certified and trained instructors.
|Academic English (Including Entry Exam Preparation) and IELTS ||Levels ||Start Date||Completion Date||Registration Deadline |
|July||B1 & B2||1st July||26th July||7th June|
|August||B1 & B2||5th August||30th August||12th July|
|September||B1 & B2||2nd September||27th September||9th August|
|October||B1 & B2||30th September October||25th October||13th September|
|Course Duration||Course fee (excluding books)|
|4 weeks||495 euros|
|8 weeks||970 euros|
|12 weeks||1400 euros|
|16 weeks||1800 euros|
How do I apply and enrol?
Please complete the application form and forward it to email@example.com for evaluation, or call us at +357 24 69 40 00 or email us at the above email address to support you with your steps.
* Course start dates are subject to change.
* You will be requested to take the online Oxford Test of English (OOPT) prior to registration (Oxford Test Fee: 10 Euros). This will identify your current level of English to accommodate you to the most suitable class/group.
* Catering and Accommodation available. Please enquire further for more information on the costs, choices and group packages.
* For Accommodation choices please check The Student’s Nest page.
* Prepayment will be required to secure your booking to the course.