The UCLan Cyprus Language Academy offers a range of all year round learning opportunities to both local and international students. We offer an intensive experience, enabling students to progress in a short period of time. We also welcome adult learners and offer online and personalised study programmes to support busy lifestyles.
The UCLan Cyprus Language Academy offers the following courses types:
- UCLan Cyprus English Level Entry Preparation for the TELL Exam.
- General & Academic English Courses: A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1 levels (Min age 17)
- IELTS Preparation Classes* (Min age 17)
- Short Summer Camps* (ages 13-17) [insert link to Summer Weeks]
- Tailored Evening Classes*
*Please be advised, course dates are subject to numbers
Other Services/ Learning Packages of the Language Academy:
- Test Your Level: Oxford online English test
- WISER services: support during your University studies, including WISER Tutorials
- Rosetta Stone: 19 different languages
- Individualised Language Learning package: 121 Tuition, Online coursework, Rosetta Stone
- Macmillan online learning packages, all levels General and Academic
The General English Language courses:
> Offer innovative approaches to language learning through the application of 21st century methodology
> Focus on the development of your language skills and competencies
> Offer an interactive language-learning environment
> Help develop independent study
> Provide practical help in preparing and developing essential skills necessary for University-level and Academic study i.e. critical thinking, summarising, understanding different question types, planning and time management, skills in identifying information quickly
> Offer you the chance to learn with the support of well-qualified and experienced staff and the latest course material
With small class numbers, we offer up to 160 hours of English in 4 weeks. Our courses offer you:
> 25 hours of English per week
> A choice of 4-, 8-, 12- or 16-week courses
GENERAL ENGLISH AND ACADEMIC ENGLISH COURSES
|Dates (2018)||Academic English Level||Application Deadlines|
|04/06 – 29/06||A1, B1, B2||11-May|
|02/07 – 27/07||A1, B1, B2||08-June|
|06/08 – 31/08||A2, B1, B2||06-July|
|03/09 – 28/09||B1, B2, C1||10-Aug|
|02/10 – 26/10||B1, B2||07-Sep|
General English and Academic English Courses Tuition Fees (including books and materials):
4-week course > €480
8-week course > €960
12-week > €1,380
How do I apply and enrol?
Please complete the application form and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation, or call us at +357 24 69 40 00 or email us at the above email address to support you with your steps.
* Course start dates are subject to change.
* You will be requested to take the online Oxford Test of English (OOPT) prior to registration (Oxford Test Fee: 10 Euros). This will identify your current level of English to accommodate you to the most suitable class/group.
* Catering and Accommodation available. Please enquire further for more information on the costs, choices and group packages.
* For Accommodation choices please check The Student’s Nest page.
* Prepayment will be required to secure your booking to the course.