June 1-3, 2018 @ UCLan Cyprus
The Entrepreneurship Camp which is part of the MBA Module – Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, aims to bring together scholars, entrepreneurship stakeholders and family business next generation heirs to exchange insights and experiences on entrepreneurial growth routes, leadership models and innovative approaches across the stages of the business life cycle: start phase, early growth, expansion/internationalisation and transition to the next generation of (family) owner-managers.
This is a CPD certified programme and Certificate of Attendance will be issued.
Participants will include MBAs and next generation owner-managers-entrepreneurs seeking to build new horizons of venture development:
- Learn and reflect on their entrepreneurial mind-sets
- Identify and reflect on their entrepreneurial attributes and key competencies
- Improve their ability to engage effectively in the process of creating, appraising and presenting business ideas
- Improve their awareness of the entrepreneurial actions required at different stages of the business life cycle
- Learn and understand the essentials of entrepreneurial leadership
- Master the management of the innovation process
- Master the essentials of strategic succession planning across generations of owner-managed family firms.
FACULTY: Assistant Professor Panayiotis Kontakos, Professor Panikkos Poutziouris; Practitioners: Mr Moyses Moyseos, Dr Celia Hadjichristodoulou.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP CAMP: €250 (for Associates/Alumni, €200)
INNOVATION TOOLKIT: €120 (for Associates/Alumni €100)
Multiple registrations from same organisation will enjoy discounts.
See flyer here for detailed programme.
For more information and registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com