March signifies the “UCLan Cyprus Employability Month” and we have planned a series of events for you!
- Special activities will be taking place during the next few weeks, as part of the UCLan Cyprus Career & Professional Development Days | 11 – 29 March
Check out the poster attached, for the timetable and more information on scheduled activities!
- UCLan Cyprus is announcing its first “UCLan Cyprus Career Fair” which will take place on Wednesday 20th of March, from 13.00 until 17.00.
The UCLan Cyprus Career Fair will integrate companies from various industries. You will have the opportunity to meet with representatives of companies and firms, liaise and discuss with them.
You are encouraged to bring your updated CV along with you, as this will be a great chance for you to find employability or internship prospects!
- The UCLan Cyprus Hospitality & Tourism Career Fair will be held on Thursday 28th of March from 14:00 until 18:00 p.m.
Students will have the opportunity to meet with employers who will be based at the University’s Foyer. Hoteliers and other industry professionals will be available to answer your questions and/or conduct interviews for recruitment purposes. Don’t forget that Hoteliers are not just looking for Hospitality and Tourism students, but also for students from other disciplines! So bring your CV along and give it a try!
- As part of the upcoming Career & Professional Development Days, an intensive workshop on CV Writing will take place on Monday 18th of March, 14:00 – 16:00 pm. The workshop will be conducted by Mrs Stalo Gioutani, professional Careers Counsellor of Youth Board Cyprus (ONEK). More details can be seen below. In order to participate and gain the most from this workshop, students joining should have their CV or draft of CV with them. As places are very limited, pre-registration is obligatory for those students wishing to attend the session.
- Anyone interested can contact student support officer Margarita Manoli directly via email: MManoli1@uclan.ac.uk | Limited seats available: Registrations required by 15/03/2019
- A new Employability Notice Board has been placed at the Reception area, where job vacancies and internships will be posted and recurrently updated. Keep an eye out!
- Do you need guidance on updating your CV? You can contact student support officer Margarita Manoli for a quick review and direction. Simply send an email to arrange a one-to-one meeting.
These employability events were planned for YOU , so make the most if it
Click here to see the full timetable.
For any clarifications or further information you may need, please feel free to contact Student Support Services.