UK Students Opportunities in Cyprus
UCLan can now help to make your dreams a reality by providing world-class teaching at our new flagship campus in Cyprus.
UK students with 200 or more A2 points can study at UCLan Cyprus by register directly at UCLan Cyprus but you cannot access the UK student loan system. This means that you have to pay fees direct to UCLan Cyprus.
We offer a very competitive package of £9,000 per year fee that you receive:
• Tuition fees for one academic year
• Full 9 months accommodation in our secure, private student village, only half a mile from the campus and consisting of a shared two bedroom apartment with veranda, living room and access to leisure facilities including pool. Utilities such as water, common expenses, refuse collection expenses, use of outdoor/indoor swimming pool, gym and sauna are included. Electricity is paid extra according to consumption and is not included in the monthly rent. (Single bedroom apartments are available for an additional £90 per month). Please note that we require £340 deposit (refundable) for any discrepancies that may occur.
• 10 months basic medical insurance
• International student ID card
• One return, economy flight to the UK (Luggage allowance – two suitcases at a maximum of 32kg (16kg per case maximum)
Payment of Fees
We appreciate that payment of £9,000 up front is challenging and so UCLan has provided a number of payment terms to help address this.
The payment terms below can be offered to UK applicants to UCLan Cyprus:
(1) £1800 in September followed by 8 monthly payments of £900; or
(2) £2000 in September followed by 4 quarterly payments of £1750 (November, January, March, May)
If students do wish to pay for a full year up front by cash or cheque then we will offer a 5% discount on the fee.
Transfer of students between UCLan Cyprus and UCLan UK
Also, you have the option to transfer your studies to the same degree at UCLan in subsequent years, should your circumstances change and you wish to return to the UK.
Our degree programmes are joint UCLan UK and UCLan Cyprus awards, and as such, the same modules for each course are delivered in both the UK and Cyprus. This means that students will receive the same education at each University, should they transfer.
Funding and Finance
It is important to note that UCLan Cyprus is a private University operating in Cyprus, and as such, partial funding for UK students at UCLan Cyprus may be available under the UK student loan system.
How to apply:
For enquiries and information please contact us:
Email: [email protected]