UCLan Cyprus | Professional Staff
Closing Date: July 24, 2019 12:00 pm
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities, we are seeking to appoint a full time Cafeteria Assistant (see job description here).
Gross annual salary: up to €13,000 depending on experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve food, beverages, desserts etc. to customers.
- Responsible for replenishing food at serving stations.
- Set up dining areas for meals and ensuring that all tables and chairs are cleaned.
- Responsible for the cashier/till for its proper use and correct issuance of receipts to customers.
- Support in all cafeteria and other catering operations and requirements as necessary, under the supervision of the Line Manager.
- Two or three years of previous experience in a related area.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent command of and fluency in Greek and English Language.
- Excellent communication skills and proactive approach.
- Positive personality, punctual and disciplined, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits include the following: 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme.
Applications forms can be obtained here.
Please send application forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 24th July 2019.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer