Marketing Department | Professional Staff
Closing Date: June 29, 2021 12:00 pm
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities, we are seeking to appoint a Graphic Designer (Full Time).
Gross Salary: €16,000
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and execute design, artwork and layout solutions for marketing collateral including web/social media banners, brochures, advertisements, posters, flyers and other printing materials
• Participate in the development of design concepts for marketing campaigns including print and digital media
• Respond efficiently to requests for information and designs and meet the deadlines
• Assist and support the Graphic, Multimedia and Web Services Department with any other tasks assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Graphic Design/Multimedia
• An excellent portfolio showcasing visual design work with a strong graphic design sensibility
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
• Minimum 3 years’ work experience creating original visuals for both print and web
• Excellent command of Greek & English language
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic
• Able to work as a team member
To apply you need to send your work portfolio and a completed application form via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form can be obtained here.
Benefits include: 13th Salary and Provident Fund.
No CVs or Application Forms will be reviewed without the Work Portfolio.
The closing date for applications is 12 (noon) on Tuesday 29th June 2021.
For informal enquiries please contact the HR Department at UCLan Cyprus. Telephone 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunity employer