Human Resources Officer (Full Time)
All Schools | Professional Staff
Closing Date: January 11, 2019 12:00 pm
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities we are seeking to appoint a Human Resources Officer (job description here).
Gross annual salary: up to €17,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides a professional HR service to University staff, and to contribute to the development of the University’s HR strategy.
- Provides general information and informs University employees of University policies and procedures as they relate to the specific human resources functional area.
- Updates and maintains human resources document tracking systems and databases, and official personal files.
- Undertakes administrative support for recruitment e.g. arranging interviews, preparing paperwork and processing contracts for staff paid by the hour.
- Handles all staff benefits according to the instructions of Human Resource Manager which are related to annual leave, medical scheme, maternity, sick leave etc.
- Deals with HRDA and its documentation regarding training proposals and funding.
- Undertakes other such duties and responsibilities appropriate to the grade of the post as determined by the HR Manager.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or other relative area.
- Appropriate professional qualification, such as CIPD or equivalent.
- Previous experience with similar duties and responsibilities is desirable
- Experience of HR procedures and legislation in Cyprus.
- Fluency in Greek and English Language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Positive, outgoing and dynamic personality, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits include: 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme.
Application forms can be obtained here.
Please send application forms by email to: email@example.com
No CV’s will be accepted without a completed application form. The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 11th January 2019.
For informal enquiries please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus Telephone 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunity employer