IT Department | Professional Staff
Closing Date: July 5, 2021 12:00 pm
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities we are seeking to appoint an IT Officer
GROSS ANNUAL SALARY: €16.000 up to €18.000 depending on experience and/or background
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide first and second line support for all users of the IT and Technical services to the students, staff and guests of the University.
• To be a part of the Helpdesk Service of the IT Department and assist with problems, handle enquiries, and provide telephone or email assistance.
• To liaise with various departments of the University and identify solutions to improve the efficiency of their operations, via new systems, new applications, new programmes, new automated processes and connecting (interfaces/links) of systems.
• To develop local web services and web pages, applications for staff and students, programmes, etc, by using web application programming with csharp and .net
• Experience in a related role and evidence of competence in windows-based applications
• Excellent command of Greek and English Language
• Positive personality, punctuality and discipline, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits include 13th Salary and Provident Fund
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. UCLan Cyprus Application forms can be obtained here.
No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form.
The closing date for applications is on 5th of July 2021.
For informal enquiries please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Director at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer