Lecturer / Assistant Professor in Cybersecurity
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES | Academic Staff
Closing Date: November 17, 2023 12:00 pm
UCLan Cyprus, one of the fastest developing universities in Cyprus, continues to expand its academic portfolio, and invites applications for Academic Staff to join its team.
The opening is for the appointment of a full-time Lecturer or Assistant Professor in Cybersecurity for teaching and research.
- A PhD in Computer Science or a related field, with a significant relevance to computer security. Applications from scholars who have submitted their thesis and are awaiting their viva are accepted.
- A record of research achievement, within the wider area of computer security.
- For the position of Assistant Professor there is an additional requirement of at least three years of experience with teaching and supporting learning in Higher Education, as well as proven research record in the field of computer security.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Experience with the UK Higher Education sector
- Experience with leadership roles, such as Course Leadership.
- Certification(s) of teaching and supporting learning in Higher Education, such as Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy.
- Experience with CPD and professional training.
These are 3-year positions in the first instance.
For the position of Lecturer please see Job Description here
For the position of Assistant Professor please see Job Description here
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to [email protected]. UCLan Cyprus Application forms can be obtained here
No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form.
The closing date for applications is on Friday 17th November 2023 at 12 noon.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Director at UCLan Cyprus, at +357 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunity employer.