Marketing Department | Professional Staff
Closing Date: September 30, 2021 12:00 pm
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities we are seeking to appoint a Marketing Officer (see job description here).
Gross annual salary: up to €17,000 depending on experience and/or background.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creation and execution of the marketing activities of the Marketing Department, internal and external, in alignment with the Marketing and Recruitment strategy.
- Generate new ideas, take advantage of various promotional tools/sources, research new promotional and marketing methods and strategies, as well as competition, locally and internationally, and execute them within deadlines and budgets.
- Create digital campaigns with the objective to generate direct or indirect leads to meet the recruitment strategy and new traffic target, and produce related recruitment cycle plans and reports.
- Responsible for innovative and updated marketing content such as the development of press releases, the website content, social media content posts, guides, prospectuses and other hardcopy and electronic or online materials, etc.
- Participate in various on-campus or external, University or other, events, and effectively plan and deliver recruitment events and activities such as fairs and exhibitions, open days, corporate and campus visits, schools’ events, and others.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for the promotion of the university.
- Produce reports on marketing activities effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in related fields (Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Digital Marketing, etc).
- 3 years of experience in a related role or in a customer-focused sector.
- Excellent sales and promotional skills, including negotiation skills and customer services.
- Excellent command of Greek and English Language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM, Digital Marketing.
- Project Management skills.
- Positive and outgoing personality, initiative taker, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits include the following: 13th Salary, Provident Fund.
Please send your completed application forms and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The UCLan Cyprus Application Form can be obtained here. No CV’s will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th September 2021 by 12:00 noon.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, Director of HR at UCLan Cyprus, either via email: email@example.com or call on 00357 24 694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunity employer