PA and Administrative Assistant – School of Sciences
School of Sciences | Professional Staff
Closing Date: September 21, 2021 12:00 pm
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities we are seeking to appoint a PA and Administrative Assistant for the School of Sciences (see job description here).
Gross annual salary: up to €15,000 depending on experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide administrative and office management services to the faculty of the School of Sciences and the Head of School.
- Assist the Head of School in updating and maintaining School databases and filing systems.
- To work co-operatively with other administrative and support staff in the University and assist in the coordination of academic and Head of School activities.
- To provide support for academic administration in relation to the induction, admission, registration and progression of students, and assessment procedures.
- Provide clerical support for data input/retrieval to/from computerised information systems for the faculty and Head of School of Sciences.
- To provide Support related to research projects (e.g. proofreading of documents, editing draft questionnaires, searching for, and retrieving research information from different sources, maintaining project websites).
- Any administrative support required by the Head of School.
- Degree or equivalent qualification within these areas: Office Administration, Office Management, Secretarial studies.
- Significant recent administrative experience in a busy office environment (Minimum 3 years – experience).
- Fluency in Greek and English Language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, large corporate databases and the Internet.
- Project Management skills.
- Positive and outgoing personality, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits include the following: 13th Salary, Provident Fund.
Please send your completed application forms and CV by email to email@example.com. The UCLan Cyprus Application Form can be obtained here. CV’s will not be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 21st September 2021 at 12 noon.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, Director of HR at UCLan Cyprus, either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 00357 24 694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunity employer