School of Business & Management & School of Sciences | Academic Staff
Closing Date: July 12, 2019 12:00 pm
UCLan Cyprus is pleased to announce the expansion of its academic provision following yet another successful year of operation. The University is seeking experienced Associate Lecturers (find job description here), qualified professionals and Visiting Teaching Fellows to contribute to teaching and CPD professional training as of September 2019, in the following areas:
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT:
- Advanced Financial Reporting – IFRS (candidate must be a professionally qualified accountant, PhD is a desirable qualification)
- Management Accounting (candidate must be a professionally qualified accountant, PhD is a desirable qualification)
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Advertising-Marketing Communications
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
- Signal and Systems
- Control Engineering
- Power Systems, Operations and Control
- Probability Theory and Statistics for Engineers
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Analogue Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Mobile and Wireless Technologies
- Fibre Optic Communications
– WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- Multimedia, Digital Media Design & Production, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects
- Cybersecurity Incident Handling
– SPORTS AND EXERCISE SCIENCE
- Sports Pedagogy
- Advanced Principles and Techniques in Sports
- Advanced Software Engineering Techniques (eg. recursion, concurrency, algorithmic complexity, and modelling functional behaviour of software systems)
- Wireless and Mobile Networks (eg deployment of secure, effective wireless networks, performance and limitations of wireless networking systems)
It is desirable that applicants for the positions of Associate Lecturers should have a PhD; however, this is not an essential qualification when they have a Masters degree and/or professional qualifications, e.g. ACCA, CISCO.
Applicants should have teaching experience at university level and some years of industry practitioners’ experience.
The salary range is normally €30-40 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications; CPD professional fees will apply for certain professionals that will be involved in high profile training programmes.
Heads of Schools are open for cooperation with experienced research fellows that can join initiatives across research and knowledge transfer activities. Some Internships are open for research-inspired scholars.
Application form can be obtained here.
Please send application forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is Friday 12th July 2019 by 12:00 noon.
For informal enquiries, contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager, UCLan Cyprus, via email: email@example.com or call on 00357 24 694000.