Personal Assistant / Research Assistant for the School of Sciences
School of Sciences | Professional Staff
Closing Date: March 28, 2023 12:00 pm
UCLan Cyprus, one of the fastest developing universities in Cyprus, continues to expand its operations, and invites applications for Professional Staff to join its team.
Appointments are required for a full-time position of Personal Assistant / Research Assistant for the School of Sciences
GROSS ANNUAL SALARY: up to €15,000 depending on experience and/or background
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide administrative and office management services to the faculty of the School of Sciences and the Head of School.
- Assist the Head of School in updating and maintaining School databases and filing systems.
- To work co-operatively with other administrative and support staff in the University and assist in the coordination of academic and Head of School activities.
- To provide support for academic administration in relation to the induction, admission, registration and progression of students, and assessment procedures.
- Provide clerical support for data input/retrieval to/from computerised information systems for the faculty and Head of School of Sciences.
- To provide Support related to research projects (e.g., proofreading of documents, editing draft questionnaires, searching for, and retrieving research information from different sources, maintaining project websites).
- Any administrative support required by the Head of School.
- University Degree or equivalent qualification within these areas: Office Administration, Office Management, Secretarial studies.
- Significant recent administrative experience in a busy office environment is considered an advantage.
- Fluency in Greek and English Language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, and the Internet.
- Project Administration skills.
- Positive and outgoing personality, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to [email protected]. UCLan Cyprus Application forms can be obtained here.
No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form.
The closing date for applications is on Tuesday 28th March 2023 at 12 noon.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Director at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunity employer.