UCLAN Cyprus announces its MA in TESOL Scholarship Scheme for the new academic year 2013-2014:
MA in TESOL and Applied Linguistics:
- One full (worth €10,500) scholarship for the full-time or part-time route.
- One half (worth €5,250) scholarship for the full-time or part-time route
Candidates are expected to submit a completed application form, two reference letters, and a CV by 12th of September.
Successful scholars are expected to have :
- teaching experience
- university degree or professional qualifications e.g. CELTA etc.
- excellent command of English language
- successful interview with Faculty (scheduled for 3rd week of September)
For information and to register your interest please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come to see our campus, meet our Faculty and network with professionals, practitioners and our partner organisations that support the employability of our scholars.