Your Opinion Matters
At UCLan Cyprus and particularly for the Student Support Services the student experience is number one priority. We are constantly seeking students’ responses via numerous means and our most useful tool is direct feedback. We run several surveys, forums and other events throughout the year in order to see how our students feel about their learning experience, the quality of services provided and everything the university has to offer.
- Module Feedback Questionnaires (MFQs) take place once every semester, these are the perfect opportunity for students to provide feedback on all academic areas ranging from the module itself, lecturers, learning resources and the learning facilities provided on campus.
- The “Freshers” Survey is conducted every year to gain an insight from our first year students on how they found the transition to university and how they enjoyed their first few weeks on campus.
- Student Voice Forum is organised annually in conjunction with the Student Council. All students can share information about their student life/ social experience.
- Surveys concerning the cafeteria service and other facilities of the university are carried out. The feedback is then constructively evaluated in order to constantly improve and offer the best possible experience to our students.
- Student Staff Liaison Committee (SSLC) are planned once every semester and student course representatives are invited to voice the views of their course mates. Student Support is also present at these meetings to openly discuss and make note of any matters relating to students’ overall experience.
- Open Door Policy – The Student Support Services are always available to listen to students’ feedback and constructively handle it.
Click here to download the Students Complaints Policy