MSc Forensic Psychology with practical 130 ECTS) €15,425 for the whole programme (2 years) with original fees €17,000. Breakdown per year: Y1: €8,925 (90 ECTS) with original fees €10,500, & Y2: €6,500 (40 ECTS)
APPLICABLE FOR 2022/2023 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Maximum 30% scholarship on the original fees open to all postgraduate programmes, with a condition that the student passes successfully an interview with the Course Leader and/or Head of the School.
Important Note for PG Scholars: The postgraduate scholarship comes with a number of responsibilities and expectations; they should be exemplar scholars in both their behaviour and performance during class and modules on their postgraduate studies. In case of failure of passing any modules of their Postgraduate degree, the retake module fee will be calculated on the tuition fee that was applicable prior to the scholarship or discount earned.
The strong affiliation between the British University of Cyprus, UCLan Cyprus, and the Giovani Group generated a unique benefit to Giovani Group’s clientele. Purchase your home from Giovani Group and earn your passport to education, with the Giovani Scholarship.
The Giovani Group will sponsor €11,800 of your child’s undergraduate education.
From €39,800 which is the full tuition fee cost of all 4 years of undergraduate study at UCLan Cyprus, you will only pay €28,000.
In order to secure the Giovani Scholarship, you will need to first have purchased your home/property from Giovani Group.
Then automatically you or any of your family members and acquaintances, will be allowed the Giovani Scholarship.
The member of your family that will proceed with their undergraduate education with UCLan Cyprus will proceed with his/her Application to the University.
The University will evaluate his/her education background and an Offer Letter will be issued to him/her, confirming the Giovani Scholarship. Upon paying a €5,000 deposit the student will be then Register to his/her Programme of Study at UCLan Cyprus and enjoy the Giovani Scholarship.
The next payment will be due the 2nd year of his/her studies.
The balance of €23,000 will be requested to be paid from the 2nd year onwards and will be divided in the years of study remaining for the student. For example, 3 years of study left to completion, means €7,667 per year.
Terms and Conditions of the Giovani Scholarship:
1.The Giovani Scholarship is applicable only to those purchasing a property from the Giovani Group.
2.Upon signing of the Contract of Sales with the Giovani Group and letter will be issued to the owner confirming that they are now eligible to benefit from the Giovani Scholarship, based on the Terms and Conditions hereinafter explained.
3.The beneficiary of the Giovani Scholarship will then need to follow the below steps:
Provide the relevant documentation needed for UCLan Cyprus to evaluate the academic qualifications of the applicant. These are: High School Leaving Certificate and English Language level Certificate. In case the applicant does not have an English Language Certificate they can join the English Preparatory Courses of UCLan Cyprus and take the UCLan Cyprus English Placement test instead.
Once UCLan Cyprus evaluates the academic qualifications and is satisfied that they meet the minimum entry requirements then an Offer Letter will be issued to the Applicant, by the Admissions Department of UCLan Cyprus.
The Offer Letter will note the Giovani Scholarship and the tuition fees per year will be reduced as explained.
The only conditions on the Offer Letter that will need to be met in order for the Applicant to be able to Register are:
Accept the Offer Letter by signing it off.
Pay the 5,000 deposit.
Ensure they are eligible to stay in Cyprus, either via the Permanent Residency or Passport or even by proceeding with their Student Visa Application which UCLan Cyprus Admissions Department will support them to do.
4. The Giovani Scholarships are only applicable to Undergraduate Programmes of Study at UCLan Cyprus, for Full Time students, for entry either October or January intakes, for the academic years 2022/2023.
5. The Giovani Scholarship can be assigned to any family member or acquaintance of the owner of the property. The owner of the property must inform the Giovani Group in writing of the person that they are assigning the Giovani Scholarship to.
6. The Giovani Scholarship cannot be exchanged with any monetary benefit.
7. The Giovani Scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship or bursary or discount that UCLan Cyprus offers.
IMPORTANT NOTES AND PROCESSES
(1) For All Students seeking Scholarships, other than merit-based (A) or Athletic Schemes (B) which they need to meet the particular criteria to get approved, the Applicants must complete the Scholarship Application Form (SAF) and send it to the Admissions Department along with supporting documentation.
(2) All UG merit-based Scholarships can be maintained for the next years of study CONDITIONAL on the academic progress of the student each year; they need to achieve 70% on his average grade & at least 60% on each individual module of the year, unless otherwise agreed by the Committee, and as stated in the Offer Letter. For the Athletic Scholarships, the academic condition for each Scheme is listed in the Athletic Scholarships Schemes table in addition to the other conditions.
(3) In case an applicant is eligible for more than one of any scholarships, discounts, bursaries, APLs, then only the higher will apply.
Applicable as at 2021/2022 Academic Year only for New Cohort Students
STUDENTS FEES UNTIL REGISTRATION:
1. Application Fee: €50 > Applicable both to Locals/EU and International Students. Non-Refundable.
2. Visa Application Fee: €140 > Applicable to those that will apply for a visa. Non-Refundable.
3. Deposit/Registration fee: (a) €1200 > for Locals/EU, (b) €5000 > for non-EU.
4. Student Pass: €60 for both UG and PG students (except DL students). For UG students this is payable every year of their study. This fee is payable upon the payment of the deposit.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS VISA RENEWAL FEES TO OTHER AUTHORITIES:
For the renewal of the entry permit and the issuance of the Temporary Residence Permit (Pink Slip), the following charges apply and are payable to other Authorities/Organisations such as Government, Medical Centres, etc:
1. Pink Slip application fee: €35
2. Alien book fee: €70
3. Medical Insurance: €130
4. Medical tests (blood tests & x-ray): €60
a. International Commercial Mediation Module under LLM programmes: €350
b. Graduation Fee: A €50 graduation fee is payable by every graduand participating in the graduation ceremony.
c. Retake of a Module: €600 for every module that needs to be retaken.
d. APL Module Evaluation Fee: After the start of Academic Year, €100 per module evaluation request, regardless of the decision. (non-refundable)
e. APEL Module: The module which is APELed is charged with 25% of the tuition fee of the module.
f. Official Transcript: Additional official copy requested = €5 per set. Certified Copy of Degree: €10 per set.
g. Distance Learning Exams Fee: The University will indicate the nearest exam centre to your location in case you cannot come at the University campus. In case you will need to be accommodated to an exam centre/location and not at the University campus, then a Fee per Exam might be charged.
TUITION FEE PENALTY CHARGE FOR Students that Withdraw (2022/23)
The below table indicates the tuition fee charged for each case, for students that withdraw.
Notes: (a) The percentage of the tuition fee applies to the tuition fee of the year/programme as indicated in the Offer Letter.
(b) For Part Time students the percentages of charged tuition fee will apply based on the modules taken each year.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!