IMPORTANT NOTES AND PROCESSES
(1) All Entry-level scholarships discounts bursaries are dealt and administered by the Admissions Department in coordination with the CFO and COO.
(2) All UG merit-based Scholarships can be maintained for the next years of study CONDITIONAL on the academic progress of the student each year; they need to achieve 70% on his average grade & at least 60% on each individual module of the year, unless otherwise agreed by the COO, and as stated in the Offer Letter. For the Athletic Scholarship the academic condition for each Scheme is listed in the Athletic Scholarships Schemes table on addition to the other conditions.
(3) For All Students seeking Scholarships, other than merit-based (A) or Athletic Schemes (B) which they need to meet the particular criteria to get approved, and they are either Undergraduate or Postgraduate, either Locals, EU or International, the Applicants must complete the Scholarship Application Form (SAF) and send it to the Admissions Department along with supporting documentation.
(4) The Entry Scholarship Committee (members: the COO, the CFO and a member from the Admissions Office) will review the SAF and return it to the Admissions Office. For those scholars who have won a scholarship via entering into competitions or campaigns etc, there is no need for the application to be completed.
(5) The Admissions Office is responsible to ensure the email communication with the decision of the Entry Scholarship Committee or the Athletic Scholarship Committee in regards to the Athletic Scholarships, is saved in the e-file of the applicant.
(6) In case an applicant is eligible for more than one of the abovementioned scholarships, discounts, bursaries, only the higher will apply.
(7) The percentages of scholarships described within are calculated on the original fees. The percentages of bursaries or discounts, such as 10% for siblings, are calculated on the advertised fees.
(8) For Part Time UG students the scholarships cannot apply as the condition for continuation of the scholarship to next years based on the average grade is not valid. However, discounts and bursaries can be given to Part Time Undergraduate students.
Applicable as at 2021/2022 Academic Year only for New Cohort Students
STUDENTS FEES UNTIL REGISTRATION:
STUDENTS FEES UNTIL REGISTRATION:
1. Application Fee: €50 > Applicable both to Locals/EU and International Students. Non-Refundable. The Head of Admissions can approve waiving of the application fee for certain cases.
2. Visa Application Fee: €140 > Applicable to those that will apply for a visa. Non-Refundable.
3. Deposit/Registration fee: (a) €1200 > for Locals/EU, (b) €5000 > for non-EU.
4. Student Pass: €60 for both UG and PG students (except DL students). For UG students this is payable every year of their study. This fee must be payable along with the payment of the deposit.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS VISA RENEWAL FEES TO OTHER AUTHORITIES:
For the renewal of the entry permit and the issuance of the Temporary Residence Permit (Pink Slip), the following charges apply and are payable to other Authorities/Organisations such as Government, Medical Centres, etc:
1. Pink Slip application fee: €35
2. Alien book fee: €70
3. Medical Insurance: €130
4. Medical tests (blood tests & x-ray): €60
International Commercial Mediation Module under LLM programmes: €300 per student. This will be added as a note in the Offer Letters of the LLM students.
Graduation Fee: A €50 graduation fee is payable by every graduand participating in the graduation ceremony.
Retake of a Module: €600 for every module that needs to be retaken.
APL Module Evaluation Fee: After start of Academic Year, €100 per module evaluation request, regardless of the decision/non-refundable.
APEL Module: The module which is APELed is charged with 25% of the tuition fee of the module.
Official Transcript: Additional official copy requested = €5 per set. Certified Copy of Degree: €10 per set.
Distance Learning Exam Fee: Note in the Offer Letters: The University will indicate the nearest exam centre to your location in case you cannot come at the University campus. In case you will need to be accommodated to an exam centre/location and not at the University campus, then a Fee per Exam might be charged.
REFUND POLICY OR TUITION FEE PENALTY CHARGE FOR Students that Withdraw, FOR 2021/22.
The below table indicates the refund or tuition fee charged for each case, for students that withdraw:
Notes: (a) The percentage of the tuition fee applies to the tuition fee of the year/programme as indicated in the Offer Letter.
(b) For Part Time students the percentages of charged tuition fee will apply based on the modules taken each year.