The strong affiliation between the British University of Cyprus, UCLan Cyprus, and the Giovani Group generated a unique benefit to Giovani Group’s clientele. Purchase your home from Giovani Group and earn your passport to education, with the Giovani Scholarship.
The Giovani Group will sponsor €11,800 of your child’s undergraduate education.
From €39,800 which is the full tuition fee cost of all 4 years of undergraduate study at UCLan Cyprus, you will only pay €28,000.
In order to secure the Giovani Scholarship, you will need to first have purchased your home/property from Giovani Group.
Then automatically you or any of your family members and acquaintances, will be allowed the Giovani Scholarship.
The member of your family that will proceed with their undergraduate education with UCLan Cyprus will proceed with his/her Application to the University.
The University will evaluate his/her education background and an Offer Letter will be issued to him/her, confirming the Giovani Scholarship. Upon paying a €5,000 deposit the student will be then Register to his/her Programme of Study at UCLan Cyprus and enjoy the Giovani Scholarship.
The next payment will be due the 2nd year of his/her studies.
The balance of €23,000 will be requested to be paid from the 2nd year onwards and will be divided in the years of study remaining for the student. For example, 3 years of study left to completion, means €7,667 per year.
Terms and Conditions of the Giovani Scholarship:
1.The Giovani Scholarship is applicable only to those purchasing a property from the Giovani Group.
2.Upon signing of the Contract of Sales with the Giovani Group and letter will be issued to the owner confirming that they are now eligible to benefit from the Giovani Scholarship, based on the Terms and Conditions hereinafter explained.
3.The beneficiary of the Giovani Scholarship will then need to follow the below steps:
- Provide the relevant documentation needed for UCLan Cyprus to evaluate the academic qualifications of the applicant. These are: High School Leaving Certificate and English Language level Certificate. In case the applicant does not have an English Language Certificate they can join the English Preparatory Courses of UCLan Cyprus and take the UCLan Cyprus English Placement test instead.
- Once UCLan Cyprus evaluates the academic qualifications and is satisfied that they meet the minimum entry requirements then an Offer Letter will be issued to the Applicant, by the Admissions Department of UCLan Cyprus.
- The Offer Letter will note the Giovani Scholarship and the tuition fees per year will be reduced as explained.
- The only conditions on the Offer Letter that will need to be met in order for the Applicant to be able to Register are:
- Accept the Offer Letter by signing it off.
- Pay the 5,000 deposit.
- Ensure they are eligible to stay in Cyprus, either via the Permanent Residency or Passport or even by proceeding with their Student Visa Application which UCLan Cyprus Admissions Department will support them to do.
4. The Giovani Scholarships are only applicable to Undergraduate Programmes of Study at UCLan Cyprus, for Full Time students, for entry either October or January intakes, for the academic years 2020/2021.
5. The Giovani Scholarship can be assigned to any family member or acquaintance of the owner of the property. The owner of the property must inform the Giovani Group in writing of the person that they are assigning the Giovani Scholarship to.
6. The Giovani Scholarship cannot be exchanged with any monetary benefit.
7. The Giovani Scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship or bursary or discount that UCLan Cyprus offers.
1) USB BANK – Education/Student loans available for UCLan Cyprus students, covering the full student expenses (tuition, living expenses, general student expense, etc.). For more information click here.