IMPORTANT NOTES AND PROCESSES
(1) For All Students seeking Scholarships, other than (A) merit-based or (B) Athletic Schemes, which they need to meet the particular criteria explained above to get approved, the Applicants must complete the Scholarship Application Form (SAF) and send it to the Admissions Department along with supporting documentation. Reach out to [email protected] for the Scholarship Application Form.
(2) All Undergraduate merit-based Scholarships can be maintained for the next years of study conditional on the academic progress of the student each year; the student must achieve 70% average grade of the year & at least 60% on each individual module, unless otherwise agreed by the Committee, and as stated in the Offer Letter. For the Athletic Scholarships, the academic condition for each Scheme is listed in the Athletic Scholarships Schemes table in addition to other conditions.
(3) In case an applicant is eligible for more than one of any scholarships, discounts, bursaries, APLs, then only the highest will apply.
(4) For Part Time UG students the scholarships cannot apply as the condition for continuation of the scholarship to next years based on the average grade is not valid.
Applicable as at 2022/2023 Academic Year only for New Cohort Students
STUDENTS FEES UNTIL REGISTRATION:
1. Application Fee: €50 > Applicable both to Locals/EU and International Students. Non-Refundable.
2. Visa Application Fee: €140 > Applicable to those that will apply for a visa. Non-Refundable.
3. Deposit/Registration fee: (a) €1200 > for Locals/EU, (b) €5000 > for non-EU.
4. Student Pass: €60 for both UG and PG students (except DL students). For UG students this is payable every year of their study. This fee must be payable along with the payment of the deposit.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS VISA RENEWAL FEES TO OTHER AUTHORITIES:
For the renewal of the entry permit and the issuance of the Temporary Residence Permit (Pink Slip), the following charges apply and are payable to other Authorities/Organisations such as Government, Medical Centres, etc:
1. Pink Slip application fee: €35
2. Alien book fee: €70
3. Medical Insurance: €130
4. Medical tests (blood tests & x-ray): €60
International Commercial Mediation Module under LLM programmes: Additional €350 per student.
Graduation Fee: A €50 graduation fee is payable by every graduand participating in the graduation ceremony.
Retake of a Module: €600 for every module that needs to be retaken.
APL Module Evaluation Fee: After start of Academic Year, €100 per module evaluation request, regardless of the decision/non-refundable.
APEL Module: The module which is APELed is charged with 25% of the tuition fee of the module.
Official Transcript: Additional official copy requested = €5 per set.
Certified Copy of Degree: €10 per set.
Distance Learning Exams Fee: The University will indicate the nearest exam centre to your location in case you cannot come at the University campus. In case you will need to be accommodated to an exam centre/location and not at the University campus, then a Fee per Exam might be charged.
Refund Policy for 2022/2023
The below table indicates the tuition fee charged for students that withdraw:
Notes: (a) The percentage of the tuition fee applies to the tuition fee of the year/programme as indicated in the Offer Letter.
(b) For Part Time students the percentages of charged tuition fee will apply based on the modules taken each year.