We are delighted to welcome you to UCLan Cyprus and would like to take this opportunity in congratulating you on your success in earning a place of study at the British University of Cyprus.
Below you will find
some information on what to do and what will happen next:
- Please check your personal email regularly, including any junk folders you might have, as you will be receiving further instructions and information about enrolment. If you would like to re-confirm or change the email address you have given us during your application, please do not hesitate to call us at 24 694044 or 24 694000, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email to your personal email address to ask you to activate your University email account. It is highly important to do this as soon as you receive this email.
- #JoinUCLanians on Facebook, our dedicated page for new students at UCLan Cyprus, which will keep you updated about what’s going on at your University. If you have not already done so, please provide a digital photo of yourself (passport style) to the Cyprus Library CyprusLibrary@uclan.ac.uk. When you send the photo be sure to include in the email:
- Your photo as an attachment
- Name & Surname
- Cyprus ID number or Passport Number
- Student Registration number, if known
- The Course that you have registered to
- You will be notified by an automatic system email to your @uclan.ac.uk student accountthat you can complete Online Enrolment, we request that you confirm some important details so that your registration at the University can be completed
- Please find the most Frequently Asked Questions during enrolment/ induction here.
- Please ensure that you complete Online Enrolment BEFORE attending the Induction Activities at the University. The induction week takes place from 19th until 27th September, the exact date/time for your induction activities will be sent to you in due course. Please find the provisional schedule below. If you are having difficulty viewing the plan or if you need more information on the activities please call us at 24 694044 or email us at: email@example.com.
The calendar of welcome social events organised by the Student Council in coordination with the Student Support Services can be found here.
Lessons Start Monday 30th September 2019 . You will be given access to an on-line timetable soon after you have completed module registration with your Course Leader during the Induction Activities.
If you have not
already paid your initial fee instalment, please do so as soon as possible. The
last date to arrange for your payment of the first instalment is Friday 20th of September 2019. Failure
to make payment by this date will prevent you from accessing the University’s
on-line learning services, which will affect your participation in classes.
Payments can be made on-line via JCC Smart Payments , by Bank
Transfer or by visiting the Finance Office, Mon – Fri, 09:00 – 17:00 (Cash,
Cheques, Credit Cards Accepted).