Provide copies of your High School certificate and other supporting documents (in native language & in English). Undergraduate Applicants – application form – School leaving certificate & mark sheet – English language qualification (IELTS or IGCSE or any other equivalent) Postgraduate Applicants – application form – Bachelor degree & transcripts – School leaving certificate & mark sheet – English language qualification (IELTS or IGCSE or any other equivalent) – Personal statement – Curriculum Vitae (CV) – Two reference letters
Payment of €50 application fee (non-refundable). Methods of payment can be found below:
METHODS OF PAYMENT All payments should be made in Euros (€), to the University’s bank account or via electronic payment:
The above documents can also be submitted electronically via email or fax. Once the University has received all the above required documents along with the application fee, the UCLan Cyprus Admissions Department will proceed with an official evaluation and if the application is successful, will issue a Conditional/Unconditional Offer Letter stating the terms & conditions of your admission for the programme you are applying for.
NOTES: 1. In case you still do not have your School leaving certificate (for Undergraduates) or your Bachelor degree (for Postgraduates) you can provide the latest mark sheet you have and a conditional offer letter will be issued to secure your place at UCLan Cyprus.
2. In case you do not have an accredited English language qualification, we offer our own UCLan Cyprus English language test as an equivalent qualification. We also offer Intensive English Language courses which quickly enhance your English level. Please see more information here.
3. For LLB and BA (Hons) English Language Studies a minimum of 5.5 IELTS or equivalent is required.
4. For Postgraduate admissions, students whose first degree was taught entirely in English do not need to provide an official English language qualification (minimum entry requirements apply).
5. Students who do not meet the minimum entry criteria may be accepted subject to an interview from the Head of School of the programme of study they are applying for.
6. Students whose native language is English or have completed their High School education in English need to provide appropriate evidence.
Entry Requirements of UCLan Cyprus
UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS The minimum entry requirements are: > Apolytirion or High School Certificate or 80 A’ Level points (new Tariff system) in relevant subjects or other equivalent. > Knowledge of English Language. Students who do not have an official English language qualification can take the University’s English entrance exam, which is available throughout the year.
Applications from individuals with non-standard qualifications are welcome and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS > UK honours degree or its International equivalent (at least Lower Second Class) or other Professional qualification. > IELTS 6.5 and above (if applicable)