Language Academy and WISER Officer
The Language Academy | Professional Staff
Closing Date: January 30, 2022 12:00 pm
UCLan Cyprus University is seeking to appoint a Language Academy and WISER Officer
Gross annual salary: €15.000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the frontline student support and welfare under the Language Academy and WISER (Academic English Support for All Students) services.
- Provide information and guidance on the various services and programmes offered under the Language Academy.
- Responsible for the internal and external promotion of the Language Academy as well as the Administration of all Language Academy (including Rosetta Stone language-learning) and WISER services.
- Responsible for the CRM records of the Language Academy prospects/students and provide suggestions for efficiency improvement.
- Support all activities of the Language Academy in terms of teaching , training, research (especially bidding for externally funded projects) and engagement initiatives.
- Support the delivery of the Language Academy strategy and support seasonal teaching staff when and if necessary.
- Bachelor Degree in TESOL or in any other related field is essential. A Postgraduate qualification will be considered an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, record-keeping and data recording systems, large corporate databases and the Internet.
- Significant experience working in a student support/advisory capacity.
- Fluency in Greek and English Language (proficiency in other languages will be an advantage)
- Positive, attentive and outgoing personality, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. UCLan Cyprus Application forms can be obtained here.
No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form.
The closing date for applications is on Sunday 30th January 2022.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Director at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer